Nestled in Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise is a hub of the most interesting activities in Gold Coast. Not only is it well known for its beautiful beach but it also boasts some of the most luxurious accommodations in Queensland. From sight-seeing to clinching business deals, surfer’s paradise is the most happening place ever. If you are thinking about visiting surfer’s paradise, make sure you read the following to get a fairly good idea regarding, its history, the beach and of course it’s corporate sector.
The history of Surfers Paradise
Before getting its present name, Surfers paradise was known as Elston. However, in 1933, Jim Cavil through his lobbying tactics had it renamed Surfers Paradise as it was also the name of his famous hotel. From 1959 there was a boom in the economy as one high rise building after the other was developed.
This was the beginning of the development of a place which would soon become Australia’s most famous playground of the rich and the famous. These days Surfers paradise is not only known for its recreational activities but also as a major attraction for entrepreneurs and business men. It has the classiest eateries and the most opulent hotels.
Things to do in Surfers Paradise
There are a myriad of activities for anyone visiting Surfers paradise. Whether you are a couple out for romantic time or a family looking to have fun time with the children, there is something to keep everyone happy.
- For those who prefer enjoying the scenery, a relaxing day spent at the beach can be a great way to watch the world go by
- There are quite a few activities for children some of which include the famous guided duck tour and a visit to the infinity attraction and the horrifying Dracula’s haunted house
- There are restaurants which offer the most scrumptious food, whether you are looking for a high end dining experience or a tasty meal on a budget, you can get everything to satisfy your taste buds.
- A stroll along the Esplanade Foreshore I a must for just about everyone. The beautifully developed area with its high-end stores and boutiques is must see
- A cruise for sightseeing Gold Coast and other aquatic activities allows for tons of fun and enjoyment for just about everyone. In fact you can even or the whole area in a fire truck
- For those who are looking for a great night life with stylish pubs and classy bars, Surfers point won’t disappoint you at all. The sin city night club is a first rate venue which boasts the ultimate in luxury and class.
With so many things to look forward to, it’s no wonder that surfer’s paradise is one of the mot happening places in Gold Coast. If you are looking for more information or planning a holiday to surfers paradise, make sure you check out luxury accommodation in Gold Coast. They can offer you great advice on how you can enjoy your visit to the fullest.